Sunset

Sunset

Friday, January 4, 2013

ALABAMA WEEK 7 (Part 2): POTLUCK  and GODADDY.COM BOWL

Another pot luck at the clubhouse. This time it was not as full as usual, but still a good turn out. The wife made fried rice. To our surprised someone cooked deer and it was the first time the wife and I ate it. It was pretty good.  





Because of the NFL playoff starting tomorrow, we took a trip to Ladd Peebles Stadium in Mobile, AL to see the setup of the godaddy.com bowl where Kent State will play it's first bowl game in 40 years. The back gates was open, so I walked in to get some pictures of the field. They still had workers painting the field, but still got some pics. I did not want to push my luck by climbing into the stands to get a better view of the whole field, so I took pictures from field level. I will watch the game like most everyone else, on ESPN on Sunday night 8:00 pm (est). I will watch the game in the clubhouse and will wear my school colors with pride. I AM, KENT STATE!






No comments:

Post a Comment