Sunset

Sunset

Friday, September 14, 2012

HELLO

Hello Everyone,

I've never posted a blog before so this is new for me. I hope to get better as time goes along. My wife is posting her blog in Japanese, so I thought I would try and do the same in English.

We lived and traveled in Japan and Hawaii while I served in the US Navy for twenty years. However, everywhere we went was by air or car where we spend most of our funds on hotel rooms and eating out. One day while driving back from South Carolina on spring break we saw RV, camper, 5 wheeler one after another and started talking about if we should invest in one too.

We bought our 2004 Fleetwood Jamboree 31W in April 2012 and tried it out on weekends. Soon we found our self's spending more time at the campsite then our apartment. We decided that when our lease expired in September that we would become full time RVers. We will remain in Ohio until mid October when the campsite we are at closes then, we'll hit the road and start our adventures.

Below are some pictures of our rig inside and out.





No comments:

Post a Comment