Sunset

Sunset

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

CAR MAINTENANCE & HISTORICAL SITE 

Dropped the car off to fix the air pump on the heater and A/C unit. Since we are still in Ohio, I took it to the dealer where I bought it. To my surprise, the car is still insured. I guess I'm still under the max mileage. I thought that I would be over by now, driving to South Carolina (2 times), DC and numerous 100 mile round trips to see my parents. I just had to pay the deductible and the rest was covered. 


We got hungry waiting and remember seeing a McDonald's a few blocks away, so we walk to eat lunch. On our way we had to cross over a round-a-bout. In the middle of the loop stands a historical site, The Old Town Hall. Since they could not demolish the building they built the road around the site. I must have drove around the loop at least five time in the last two years and never notice it before. I guess, when I step out of my normal I see thing in a different view. This is one of the main reasons I'm looking forward to my new lifestyle, to see and enjoy the United States at a slow and steady pace then in a lighting speed with horse glasses on.  


    

No comments:

Post a Comment