Sunset

Sunset

Friday, September 21, 2012

CAMPFIRE AND GENERATOR UPDATE

Last night we stayed warm by the campfire and made our version of the double stuff Oreo.




Worked on the generator some more today. Still could not get it to turnover. I'm no expert on RV's by far, but the way it sounds the generator is not getting the power it needs to turn on. I think it might be a battery issue. I made an appointment for next week to take it in to get looked at and fixed before we hit the road in the coming weeks.

I could have gotten upset by these little things, but in the long run I accept that this as part of the learning process and that all good things come with a price.  RV's are complex and occasionally things will happen. I can only take the bad things in stride and enjoy the good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment