Sunset

Sunset

Friday, September 26, 2014

VIDEO UPDATE

VIDEO UPDATE

I finally stopped procrastinating and completed another part of our 2014 Pacific Midwest Road Trip. I know, it's been four months since my last video update but I just had to find the time to get off my A$$ and do something about it. I think I was worried that my last video only received a few hit and I was debating to putting all that time and effort into another video and getting the same results. Then, I came a cross a blog Alyssa Padgett it's just what I needed to give me that push. The stars aligned and her posts where dead on. I commented to one of her post and gave her a links to this blog and my fist video. I did not know what to expect if any reply at all. When she replied with her encouraging words I worked my tail off and not only did I completed one, but two full videos and a few short one.

I never took any classes on how to take pictures or edit video, but I found out I love to do it. I even learned some tricks that my camera can do more then just point and click (I will share them in a later post). The most important thing I learned on this journey, I don't care about how many views or likes I receive on my videos. I like making them, so I make them for me. If people watch them great, if they like them even better.

Bottom line, if you love doing something take the leap of faith and just do it!

Here is the link to the VIDEO. While you are there take a look at my other videos too... if you like.

UPDATE:

I just added a link to my YouTube channel on the side. You can now view my videos without me having to post a link every time. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have making them.

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome, Russell! Keep doing what you love. The world needs more people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. If not for your words, my work would only be files stored on my PC. Now it's out there for the world to see. "Good or bad, just share your work."~Alyssa~

    ReplyDelete