Sunset

Sunset

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WIFE'S BIRTHDAY

16 JUNE

How hard is it to throw a surprise birthday to someone who knows you like no other and someone I can't keep a secret from? I spent most of the week leading up to the wife's birthday away from the RV and in the Adult Center just so that she would not see me and know something is going on.

It was a perfect day, everything I had planned went off without a hitch. As every week we went to the parents to do our laundry. I told the wife that I would do the laundry today and she did not have to do anything. After we ate lunch I pulled her presents out and she was shocked. I got her a slow cooker and electric burner. When the weather is too hot to cook inside the RV she can cook outside. Then, I carried her birthday cake (red velvet). After our laundry was done and on our way out to take her out to eat dinner we said our goodbye to the parents. As we arrived at the restaurant there was two lines coming out the doors and over a hour wait. To my credit, I called in early to get reserve seating and had to wait only five minutes. Just as our beeper went off I pointed to our left for my wife to take a look and it was my parents coming in the door. Everything I did surprised my wife and she had no idea what was coming next.

Opening gift like a kid at Christmas
 Look at that smile... says it all
 Blowing out the candles
 Trying to cut the cake
 The wife's dinner
 My dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment