Sunset

Sunset

Sunday, April 7, 2013

1,500 VIEWS

Just as I promised, when I reached 1,500 views I would like to thank everyone. Less than two months and another 500 views have arrived. Next goal 2,000 views. I never would have imagined my life is this interesting. With every 500 views I want to do something to the blog to make it better. I want to start adding videos, but I looking for a video editing software. Keep your eyes open for my first video in the coming weeks.

I'm currently at an AFB in NC and the FAMCAMP has no internet. The base campground is small with only 10 sites. The good news is that since it's on base there is internet in the library and bowling alley I just have to drive to get there. I'm still behind on my post by a few weeks and I'm in the process of updating. I have a lot of pictures and deciding what to post in the blog is taking some time.

Again, I want to thank everyone for checking out my blog, and looking forward to 2,000 views. Hope to see you on the road!


No comments:

Post a Comment