Sunset

Sunset

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ORGAN STOP PIZZA

ORGAN STOP PIZZA


February and March in Arizona means Spring Training Baseball, I will be going to a lot practices and games. More than likely, I will blog about them too. I know this is a Full-Time RV blog and talking about my adventures on the road. I love the game of baseball and when I visit a stadium it's part of that adventure. If you don't like baseball, I hope you still stick around as I will be doing other stuff beside just baseball.

I'm also having issues with my video card over heating on my desktop. Working on fixing or just getting a new video card. Loading pictures to this blog will take longer too when using my laptop.


The RV Resort had a lunch party at Organ Stop Pizza. The restaurant is closed for lunch except when reserved for party of 50 or more. The lunch was a pizza buffet for $7.25 and takes cash only. There is also dinner every night no reservations required, still cash only. While you eat the organ arrives from center stage and the organist plays while you eat. The lunch and music was about an hour and a half long. The cool part is the whole dinning hall has the organ instruments throughout the area and is played from the main organ on stage. The organist took request so I tried to stump him with a long song with mixed tempos. I request two songs Free Bird and Stairway to Heave. The organist selected to play Stairway to Heaven and it was perfect with all the horns along with the drums and all from memory with no music score paper. I just sat there in amazement on how it sounded coming form a organ. The wife even saw me singing to the music.




No comments:

Post a Comment