Sunset

Sunset

Saturday, October 5, 2013

SUSHI AND DENTIST

SUSHI AND DENTIST
Every time we return to Canton we have to eat sushi at WASABI in the Belden Village Strip. This year it took us almost six months to do so, but we finally found the time and it was worth the wait. I order the nine piece set with tuna roll and the wife had the Chirashi. Both orders came with salad and miso soup.





 nine piece set with tuna roll
Chirashi



The wife had visited the dentist for her checkup and cleaning and pasted with perfect teeth. We walked in as first time patient and no records on file. As Full-Time RV’er we carry our own medical and dental records with us where ever we go and the doctor was impressed that we had our own records. Before I retired from the Navy I made copies of my medical and dental records just in case I would need them in the future. Good thing I did, because it comes in handy when visiting a doctor for the first time who knows nothing about us. To our surprised after a patient is done with their visit the dentist office gives them a flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment