Sunset

Sunset

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

FULL-TIMER RV'ing 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY 

Officially, today marks our first anniversary of full-time RV'ing. From not knowing anything about motor homes we have learned a lot on the go and some from others we have met who have been RV'ing for years. We have seen some great places and met good people along the way. There has been a lot of good day, with a few bad days mixed in between. We are looking forward to where the road will take us next.  

I want to personally thank everyone who have been reading my blog this past year. I never thought I would get this many views. I will continue to work on making the blog better and will share with you the adventures we encounter.  

We have only three - four weeks remaining  in Ohio, before heading West for the winter. We have a few more places we are going to visit before hitting the road. Stay tune to our upcoming adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment