Sunset

Sunset

Saturday, September 23, 2017

iFLY SCOTTSDALE, AZ

iFLY SCOTTSDALE, AZ

22 Sep 2017

Today is my birthday and I got the biggest surprise gift from Hiromi. I have had sky diving on my bucket list for as long as I can remember. The only problem is I don't want to jump out of a perfectly good air plane at 10,000 feet. The next best thing is indoor sky diving. She took me to iFly in Scottsdale, AZ. There are only a few requirements. No neck, back or shoulder injuries and weigh under 260lbs. There is a short safety training period to learn the basic and hand signals. Then, we put on our jump suit and was ready to go. 


We got the package deal for two 2 minute flights. I added the 10' flight.  When will I ever get to do this again and besides I only live once, so why not. We also got two free video clips. We choice one each. We both had a great time and was worth every penny. When we were done we even got a certificate.

 Check out the video on my YouTube page or just click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment