Sunset

Sunset

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

BUSY WEEK

Since my last post we have been busy. Update on the RV generator, GOOD NEWS, after I filled the RV tank with gas it turn over. I was right that the generator was not getting power, I was wrong that I said it way the battery. Found out that if the RV is at less than 1/4 tank the generator no longer pulls gas. This allows the driver enough gas to drive and get more. I guess that's a good thing.

Spent the last Sunday in Ohio with the parents. There was lost of little things we had to take care of and got them all done. The best news is NFL week 5. I lived up to my word and turned out to be a lot better week. I was 10-5 and pushed me back over .500 for the season and currently stand at 32-29-2 going into week 6.

The last two days at the campground was busy as well. We paid the last electric bill for our site, stacked the refrigerator with food, sent out some letters in the mail, the wife got her cut, packed everything away, filled the travel water tank, closed the awning and said our goodbyes to our friends and family. Now the only thing we have to do in the morning is close the slide-out and attacked the tow dolly with the car and hit the road.  

Last weekend was part one of two for Halloween, this weekend Mother Nature allowed good weather and there was lots of fun to have. The Haunted House (tent) was better that I thought. It was a large Army tent and was divided in half with a "S" type walk way on both sides. At every turn there was something or someone jumping out. 


The highlight for my wife was the kids dressed up to hand candy out to. There is no Halloween in Japan and watched how the kids dressed up they looked so cute to her. Our first trick-or-treat was a seasonal camper. His father drove him in their gulf cart and he jumped out and ran to get the free candy. I just had to take the picture and it turned out pretty good. 

                 There was also a seasonal who went all out to win the best campsite decoration.

After dinner (if the weather permits) we walk around the campground and lake. Tonight was our last walk and we went back in time to 1985!



Unfortunately, I did not see Marty McFly (Michael J Fox) or Dr. Emmett Brown (Christopher Lloyd).

No comments:

Post a Comment